Thursday, September 2, 2010

Website Update


RUNWAY

I've collected the daily fashion illustrations that I've been doing into one section on my website (click RUNWAY). I think that those daily's taught me something really great -- working on a creative project every single day, and devoting time and effort into accomplishing creative tasks keeps your head in the game.

Sadly, I've succumb to the Busy Bee, and have been getting caught up in other creative projects/my own life. But I'm still working -- every day -- on new work, new images, planning, sketching, etc. I draw on the trains (I should do a sketchbook update, no?) and I draw at home. I'm always drawing now, quite refreshingly.

AND! I'm starting a few fancy illustrations that I'm excited to share with y'all.

More updates soon.

P.S. I know those daily fashion illustrations were fun, but I also got a tad bored -- studying runway photos is really fun, but my imagination started yelling at me.

No comments: