Monday, October 11, 2010

New Beginnings





I was able to make it down to Baltimore this past weekend, and it was such a healthy and necessary way to start fall. I needed to see friends, see vast expanses of country and nature, and remember just why life is really worth living! These are a few of the photos I took on my adventures.

I'm getting pretty busy with my day-to-day life (a part of growing up?) and will continue to get even busier as this fall progresses. I have a few projects in the works that may or may not see the light of this blog. Also, I'm going to be delving into some personal artwork that may or may not see the light of this blog. This new project is going to be the healthiest thing I've done to my portfolio in a very long time, and I hope that I can develop it into something really great. Either way, life will continue.

So excuse me if I appear absent, I am only reassessing and returning to my life. Updates will come, see you soon.

No comments: