Monday, November 16, 2009

Gilt Groupe

Lately I've been doing some illustrations for the online luxury fashion store, Gilt Groupe. I do illustrations for Gilt [MAN]ual, the blog for the men's section of Gilt. I'm excited to be doing these illustrations for them, and I'm more than thrilled to see which direction they take me in. I love drawing clothing and fabrics, so it makes this experience even more rewarding then it already is. This is one of the images, speaking to looks that include crew neck shirts.

4 comments:

Annie Wu said...

Sweet gig, Michael! I love that site. These drawings are great.

mikehoeweler said...

Thanks Annie! I love the site too, it's so addictive.

Michael Clayton said...

Ok I've got a plan for you, try to pull this one one them "I'm classically trained of course, so I always work better from life, you'd get a much better illustration if you sent me samples of everything you wanted me to draw."

Claudia said...

lmao...that's pretty genius! Yea i've been following Gilt Groupe a while, and Hautelook. That's uber cool Michael, congrats!!!